E&P GIS Consulting
GIS Project Management
Applying prudent project management is one of the key contributing factors to the successful implementation of any new technology project.
At Exprodat we are happy to follow a customer's own project management methodology, or to use our own.
The main benefits of employing project management on each of our projects are:
- Internal confidence in project management processes through utilisation of industry recognised methodology.
- Improved service to clients through better project planning and project management.
- Consistent project management methodology across clients and locations.
The main objectives of employing our project management methodology are as follows:
- Shorter overall project duration through appropriate planning.
- Improved satisfaction of entire project team through appropriate planning & management.
- Up-front identification of greater number of project tasks through appropriate planning, leading to improved work breakdown estimation.
- Identification and management of key project risks.
- Fewer problems with resource allocation and non-availability.
- Early problem identification through appropriate project tracking and reporting.