Team-GIS Acreage Analyst
Team-GIS Acreage Analyst is an extension to Esri's ArcGIS Desktop for performing petroleum acreage analysis, screening and block ranking based on multiple data inputs and spatial relationships. Acreage Analyst is designed specifically for oil and gas exploration or new ventures departments in acquiring new acreage, such as in preparation for a farm-in, lease sale, bid or licensing round.
Using Team-GIS Acreage Analyst, you can dramatically cut complex, time-consuming and data intensive location ranking and location optimisation workflows:
- Rapidly rank oil and gas blocks for lease sale, licensing or bidding rounds.
- Focus your exploration efforts based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Analyse mutliple input datasets and interrogate the spatial relationships between them.
- Integrate geology, environmental, economic and risking data within a single analysis.
- Summarise prospectivity across available onshore or offshore acreage.
- Identify the most attractive conventional or unconventional acreage.
- Perform portfolio analysis to assess company acreage positions.
The benefits of using Team-GIS Acreage Analyst are as follows:
- Make better decisions by ensuring your license ranking processes leverage all your available data.
- Increase efficiency during license rounds by running rapid first pass analyses that enable you to more quickly focus on prospect generation.
- Save costs by automating complex and laborious analysis and by focussing interpretation resources appropriately.
- Improve communication of your strategy by presenting fully auditable results in management-friendly summary reports.