Team-GIS Exploration Analyst
Analyse Play Chance, Resources and Acreage
Team-GIS Exploration Analyst is an extension to Esri’s ArcGIS software for performing petroleum play chance analysis; resource assessment; and block, lease and company ranking.
Exploration Analyst is designed specifically for oil and gas exploration or new ventures departments, and provides essential play based exploration (PBE) tools for the petroleum exploration geoscientist.
Team-GIS Exploration Analyst allows you to apply play based exploration (PBE) workflows to help streamline your exploration process:
- Create play chance maps from GIS data.
- Validate play chance maps against well results.
- Create field / pool size distributions and volume statistics (e.g. P10, P50, P90).
- Create creaming curves for plays.
- Assess how data attribute values are statistically distributed.
- Calculate prospect volumetrics.
- Develop and refine play investment strategy.
- Perform multi-criteria block/lease analysis.
- Perform company analyses and develop portfolio investment strategy.
The benefits of using Team-GIS Exploration Analyst are as follows:
- Make better decisions by focusing your exploration at the play level, rather than the prospect level.
- Make better decisions by validating prospect probabilities against the spatial distribution of play chance.
- Make better decisions by validating prospect volumes against play history and maturity.
- Increase efficiency during bid rounds by using multi-criteria analyses that enable you to quickly focus on the best acreage.
Find out more
We will be happy to provide you with further information, arrange a demonstration or set-up a trial.