Transfer Data IHS KINGDOM & Esri ArcGIS
Team-GIS KBridge is an extension to ArcGIS Desktop that provides tools for transferring data between the IHS KINGDOM® interpretation suite and Esri's ArcMap software, using shapefile, file geodatabase and ASCII formats.
Using Team-GIS KBridge, you can view your KINGDOM well, seismic and interpretation data in Esri ArcMap (as shapefile or file geodatabase format), as well as export data from ArcGIS for loading into KINGDOM:
- Import wells direct from an IHS KINGDOM project or via Landmark OWX format.
- Import KINGDOM 2D and 3D seismic locations via ASCII format.
- Import KINGDOM culture data via ASCII format.
- Import KINGDOM planimeter polygon data via ASCII format.
- Import KINGDOM fault polygons, contours, grids, horizons, and fault surfaces via ASCII.
- Export points to Landmark OWX format.
- Export polygons and lines to SMT Culture format.
- Export polygons to KINGDOM's planimeter polygon format.
- Export contours, fault polygons and XYZ grids to ASCII format.
The benefits of using Team-GIS KBridge are as follows:
- Increase efficiency by moving your IHS KINGDOM data to ArcView without using complex workflows or bespoke development.
- Save costs by employing a reliable low-cost easy-to-use alternative to expensive service oriented architecture (SOA) data integration tools.