Team-GIS Unconventionals Analyst
Team-GIS Unconventionals Analyst is an extension to Esri's ArcGIS Desktop for use in unconventional resource projects such as shale gas, shale oil, coal bed methane (CBM) or coal seam gas (CSG). It enables geoscience teams to estimate reserve areas and volumes during the field development process and to geospatially optimize well patterns in order to efficiently develop unconventional fields.
Using Team-GIS Unconventionals Analyst, you can dramatically cut complex, time-consuming and data intensive well planning and reserve calculation workflows:
- Coalbed Methane (CBM), Coal Seam Gas (CSG) and Shale Gas applications.
- Estimate unconventional reserves using recommended map-based methods (SPE PRMS, SPEE COGEH, SPEE Monograph 3).
- Calculate accurate reserve areas for use in regulatory compliance (SEC, CSA, ASX, UNFC, etc.)
- Calculate unconventional resource volumetrics using deterministic map-based approach.
- Forecast reserve addition throughout a drilling campaign.
- Analyse surface hazards and constraints to identify allowable areas for drilling activity.
- Identify the most efficient surface drilling configuration.
- Geospatial well pattern optimization.
The benefits of using Team-GIS Unconventionls Analyst are as follows:
- Ensure regulatory compliance in reserve management and booking.
- Increase efficiency by automating complex reserve estimation and well planning workflows.
- Make better decisions by geospatially optimizing your well patterns.
- Save costs by drilling fewer wells.
Find out more