E&P GIS Training
Our instructor-led Virtual Classroom courses are delivered in real time over the internet. The courses are led by an Exprodat trainer, just like a standard classroom-based event. All software and data are hosted remotely, but don't worry, the instructor can still monitor your computer and help out if you need assistance during course exercises.
- No need to travel, reduced participation costs.
- Reduced time away from the office.
- Hands-on learning by doing, using Exprodat's industry leading Petroleum GIS training courses.
- Participate in class discussions, ask the instructor questions.
How It Works
- Register for the courses you are interested in attending from our Public Course Schedule, or contact email@example.com to request a private course.
- One week before the course you will be sent your course manual.
- One day before the course you will be sent teleconferencing details, joining instructions and your course access code.
To participate in one of our Virtual Classroom training course events you must meet the following requirements:
- Internet connection: Cable/DSL (minimum bandwidth 50kb/s is recommended).
- Hardware: Pentium II or better, 128 Mb RAM, screen size 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008 Server, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD.
- Minimum browser version: Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 1.5, Safari 2.0, Opera 9.0, Konquerer 2.0, Chrome 3.0.
- Connectivity test: 1 month before your course we recommend that you run a connectivity test (using the 'Configure Automatically' link). This will ensure that our technical team have plenty of time to resolve any connectivity issues you may have.
- Audio: headset with microphone (for 'Voice over IP' audio) preferred, or telephone.