Move Data Between ArcGIS and Petrel, IHS, Landmark
Data Assistant is an extension to ArcGIS Desktop that provides tools for transferring data between ArcMap and common E&P software systems including Schlumberger Petrel, IHS KINGDOM, Landmark SeisWorks, Landmark OpenWorks, Geographix, CPS3, IESX, UKOOA P1/90 and OGP.
Data Assistant allows you to easily transfer data between common E&P applications and ArcGIS helping you leverage the integration, visualisation and spatial analysis capabilities of GIS in your workflows:
- Allows you to import data to ArcGIS via common E&P data formats.
- Allows you to export data from ArcGIS to common E&P data formats, for use in E&P sub-surface interpretation systems.
- Supported formats include Schlumberger Petrel, IHS KINGDOM, Landmark SeisWorks, Landmark OpenWorks, Geographix, CPS3, IESX, UKOOA P1/90, OGP.
The benefits of using Data Assistant are as follows:
- Increase efficiency by moving your E&P data to ArcGIS without using complex workflows or bespoke development.
- Save costs by employing a reliable low-cost easy-to-use alternative to expensive service oriented architecture (SOA) data integration tools.
- Improve data management processes by leveraging ArcToolbox, ModelBuilder and Python.
Find out more
We will be happy to provide you with further information, arrange a demonstration or set-up a trial.