We have recently released the ArcGIS Pro 3.x compatible version of our Unconventionals Analyst software, which enables you to simplify complex well pattern design projects and quickly calculate spacing statistics in ArcGIS Pro.
In celebration of this news, we have added to our short video series that demonstrates how easy it is to plan wells or analyze their spacing in ArcGIS Pro. You can view all the videos using the links below:
- How to create well sticks for modelling unconventional wells in ArcGIS Pro
- How to analyze parent/child relationships between unconventional wells in ArcGIS Pro
- How to calculate lateral spacing per lease for unconventional wells in ArcGIS Pro
- How to create well pads for unconventional laterals in ArcGIS Pro
- How to calculate spacings between existing unconventional laterals in ArcGIS Pro
There is a lot more to Unconventionals Analyst for ArcGIS Pro than shown in these videos, including creating constraints models, and calculating reserve areas. But don’t take our word for it – sign up to a free Unconventionals Analyst trial today!
Posted by Rich Webb, GIS Software Product Manager, Exprodat.